Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP)
Get ahead with our CCTP traning
The Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification evaluates your capacity to apply knowledge of counter-terrorism and security planning to real-world scenarios. Accomplishing the program successfully communicates to potential clients, industry peers, experts, and prospective employers that you have attained high professional standards of competence in protection, defense, and security planning.
Dbreeze Protection Services in partnershi with Counter Terrorism Certification Board (CTCB) is licensed and certified to train professionals for the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification.
Who can enroll
Property Managers, Security Managers, Police Officers, Private Security operatives, and Security Search teams will find the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) programme of immense practical value.
• Competence in the principles and best practices in the counter-terrorism field
• Participation in a recognised professional group
• As the global terrorism threat keeps evolving, the Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP) certification keeps you up to date with tools
and tactics to counter and respond to the threat
• Recognition of professional competence by peers in your profession as well as management
• Advanced career potential and growth due to recognition as a Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner
• Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities
• The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and
refining your activities within the homeland security and counter terrorism fields.
The participant is required to have either one of the following:
1.1. A minimum university degree and at least 2 years experience in the security, law enforcement or military field.
1.2. Relevant experience in the field of security, law enforcement or military, with at least 5 years in executive or management role and/or responsibility if you do not have a relevant degree.
Minimum Age of 25
Candidates are required to submit two professionals references.
Contact our traning team via [email protected] or via chat on +234 802 399 4603 to get more information on the cost.
1. Global terrorism today – Introduction to the Threat
2. Terror organizations
3. Critical Soft Targets
4. Suicide bombers- their mind-set and how they operate
5. The stages of terrorist attack
6. The adversary
7. Bombs and Explosives
8. Dealing with booby traps
9. How terrorists conduct intelligence collection
10. VBIEDs – Vehicle borne IED (car bombs)
11. The security concept
12. Incident management
13. Minimum cost / maximum security options
14. Preparing the operational procedure file and area portfolio
Trianing venue is subject to the latest schedule of course. Registered participants are advised of their traning location and means ahead.